Thursday, May 31, 2007

Woohoo, we sold our house!

One of our neighbors I guess saw that someone came to look at our house and told her ex-daughter-in-law that we wanted to sell. She came over and looked before we even put a sign up in the yard. She decided she wanted it and went to her financier and got approved. So, today we are meeting to write up a contract. As soon as we have a contract we can make an offer on the house we want. I never dreamed this all would happen so fast. I do know that if my house wasn't in order from the last 6 months of following flylady, I wouldn't have had the courage to make a leap like this. I have run the numbers and we will be paying out only a few dollars a month more than we are now and get a much larger house in a wonderful neighborhood. The insurance on this house is sky high, so we will save $$ there. We should be able to use the equity from this house to pay off all our debts including the car payment. Paying off the car will allow us to drop to liability insurance, which will save us quite a bit. The house we buy will also build equity much faster than this one because it is a site built home instead of a mobile home. All I can say is Thank You, Lord for blessing our family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house selling.
I would say that in this amount of time it took for you to sell it then god is behind you on this now. Drive on.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations!