Monday, March 30, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
She accepted our counter offer and now we will be signing contracts tomorrow. She is in a lease until July and will try to get out of it, but if she can't we will hold off her closing until the first of June. We have chosen a great house that meets our needs and has a very large wooded lot that will be a blast for the kids.
Monday, March 23, 2009
We had a lady come look at the house last week and yesterday she came back a second time with her dad. She has made an offer, but it is significantly less than we had hoped for so we will counter offer. We also will keep in mind that this is a tough market and will do whatever it takes to meet our financial obligations and still keep the sale negotiation going. We are so excited to see this all moving along. We are hoping she will not back out like the one lady did a few years back. This time she will have to pay earnest money so she will have much to lose if she backs out.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
A lady came to look at the house yesterday. She is going to look at another house today and get back to us with her decision. She has cash so we will not have to wait on her getting financing. Another person will be looking at the house this afternoon also. Please pray we can finally get this ball rolling.
Monday, March 2, 2009
We are trying to sell our home again. I know it is a crazy time to do that, but it is also a great time to buy a house and we can get a much larger house for our money right now and eventually have some equity to put us in a firmer financial situation. The house we want is here. Now, if we can locate a buyer we will be moving soon. We are not going to make any money on this, but hey we might actually have equity one day, which is not gonna happen in this home.