Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Moving soon

We heard from our people that we may be closing on the loan for the new house on Friday at 3:00pm. We may be moving in over the weekend! I am so excited, we have waited so long for this. My kids deserve a better home and we are finally getting it. I have been unable to update my blog lately because my back went out 2 weeks ago and I was unable to sit in my computer chair for more than a minute until today. There is much going on right now in the land of IEP(Individualized Education Plans) for the kids. I will try to update later, but it may be after the move. I will find out for sure tomorrow if we will close before the weekend. I will start getting utilities switched and such as soon as I know. We will be borrowing a truck and trailer to make the move quicker, but we have until the 24th to get all our stuff out.

No comments: