Monday, August 27, 2007

Busy week

The TV crew from BYU TV will be here on Wednesday at 9AM so I will be sending the next few days cleaning like a mad woman because your house can never be clean enough for a TV crew. I am so excited that we will have the opportunity to share what a blessing our family is and how our faith in the Lord has strengthened us through this sometimes difficult journey. We really feel like God chose us to be the parents of these wonderful kids because he knew we would turn to Him for strength and He would be glorified through our lives. I pray that my life is a testimony of His power and Love and that others will see that every day in my life. If anyone would like to watch the baby for me so I can focus on house cleaning I would be delighted to give him up for a couple hours.

No comments: