Monday, January 7, 2008

Sean's note from school

Sean came home from school today and as I was sorting through his things, I looked in his communication notebook. This is a notebook that the teacher and I can send back and forth explaining what he did that day, so we can stay on the same page. I was thrilled to read her note today.

"We had a great day! Sean has been talking all day. He said mama, daddy, Katy, pop and verbalized for a lot of other words, but couldn't quite get the right word out. We wrote that another child had lost a tooth for news time today. Sean got up and opened his mouth and put my hand where he had lost a tooth We wrote that in the news too!"

How's that for exciting! He is now up to over 10 words! Woohoo! I have dreamed of this for years and now I am just so proud of him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear the wonderful news. I know you and William and Sean all have to be glowing from the wonderful progress, heck with progress, from the leaps and bounds he is doing. You know I heard one mom say her little boy wasn't crawling, standing, and walking, and then all the sudden in one day he started crawling, standing, and walking all within hours of each other. God works in amazing ways through our children and in our own lives. I am so proud for y'all. Just wait before long, you and William will not be able to get a word in edge wise between the three kids. Talk to you later. Smile God loves you. I love reading your blogs.

Stacy said...

This is INCREDIBLY EXCITING!! PRAISE GOD!

I'm so happy for you all! Thanks for keeping me in the loop!

BGK said...

YAY Sean!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for Sean (and for you, too!).