Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quit my job

It got to be too much for me. I just couldn't keep all the plates spinning. It started out as only 4-5 hours a day 4-5 days a week, but as time went on it began to change. I was getting a set amount of money for that and as my hours increased my pay remained the same and then actually began to decline. I was making about $2 an hour and I will not work for that! Also I showed up to work one day and they were fighting and trying to draw me into the fight. They started screaming obscenities in front of J.D. and I spoke up and said I would not tolerate that. My last day is Friday and I am relieved and at the same time will miss the kids and the extra money that I was making although towards the end that wasn't much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards 2010 decision.

Please go to see our little web survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than heavy metal

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/tips/index.html]nach schönheitsoperationen[/url]

BRITs.co.uk - tickets left standing!! This Competition is now closed
OK

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Bella Smith