Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We sign the contract tomorrow

She accepted our counter offer and now we will be signing contracts tomorrow. She is in a lease until July and will try to get out of it, but if she can't we will hold off her closing until the first of June. We have chosen a great house that meets our needs and has a very large wooded lot that will be a blast for the kids.

1 comment:

Maya M said...

I am very happy to hear this! Please keep us informed about how things are going on!